I have some confessions to make…
No one is perfect and I am always trying to grow and get better at what I do every day! Some things are harder than others, some things bother the living hell of out of me and some things are out of my control.
If you are a social media manager or hired one on your staff, you may relate!
So, here it goes:
1) My least favorite platform is Facebook
2) I am most irked when I work on a Canva graphic for over and hour and post it and I only get like 12 likes
3) I follow all my client competitors and follow all their followers
4) I think FB or Instagram Live is kind of cheesy and not good quality
5) I never buy followers
6) I am all about quality followers rather than quantity of followers
7) I never schedule out my content a month in advance (social media changes, trends change, I live for the moment)
8) I won’t ever do automatic DMs….again!
9) I spend more than half of my day scrolling Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
10) I don’t follow every trend or use every new feature for my clients
11) I rely more on genuine content over paid ads
12) I am VERY picky with the content I post
13) I love UGC (user generated content) more than anything
14) I believe Insta stories are going to take over the social media world
15) My favorite platform is Pinterest with Instagram coming in hard second
So, now you know all my dirty little secrets…
I never claim to be the model business woman or have it all together (i actually kind of prefer chaos). I feel like the best way to flourish as a business owner is to claim your faults and work on yourself. Everything is all trial and error so buckle up babe, you’re in for a lot of life changing speed bumps along the way!
What are some of your confessions from your industry? Leave them in the comments!
-The Blonde Boss xo