Ahhh the post-vacation depression - gets me every time! Loss of focus, loss of energy and sometimes, loss of passion! Now, I'm not saying we throw everything out the window but it's definitely thrown all over the floor mixed in with my laundry and I have been trying to figure out where to start.
It doesn't have to be this way though! Recently, I have been taking steps to get out of my funk and getting back on track. Some of these steps aren't for everyone but you should be doing something along these lines!
1) Change your creative space
2) Make a passion map with reasons why you love doing what you do
3) Meditate / Workout / Enjoy the outdoors
4) Listen to podcasts or watch videos of inspiring people
5) Make a to do list from smallest to biggest task and conquer the smaller ones first
I know it is easier said than done! But, if you can find 15 minutes within your day to do one of these steps, it will surely make a difference! Don't allow any negativity or self-doubt get in the way of your goals. Yes, vacation is over but your life isn't! Make every day valuable and (maybe not like a vacation) but enjoyable in the best way possible!
Time to get to work, my friends!
-The Blonde Boss xo