the story behind it all..
Hannah Greenwood is 25 year old graduate from Barry University in Miami, Florida with her bachelors in public relations. In 2016, she moved back to the Northeast to focus on her career and hone in on what sets her soul of fire. Hannah has a passion for social media marketing along with creative writing, wardrobe styling and public relations. Her areas of expertise include: Beauty/Makeup, Fashion and Fitness. She loves the glamour and hard work that goes into each of these fields and she enjoys taking on new projects!
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Avocado Toast
Most Desired Destination to Travel To: Switzerland
Fun Fact: Hannah tried out for the Miami Dolphins Cheerleading Team as well as The Miami Marlin's Energy Team in 2013 and 2014!
MY IDEAL CLIENT: BBM works with all different clients of all industries throughout New England but we aim to work with small to mid-size businesses who have fallen behind in the social media world and need a revamp of their brand message! They have to be open minded and love to collaborate on ideas!
Experience with platforms and programs including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Canva, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Wix, Weebly, Adobe Photoshop, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Tumblr, Wordpress, Squarespace, Hootsuite, Buffer, Statusbrew, Repost App, Unfollowers, Boomerang, Flipagram, Layout, Google Analytics (limited capability), Latergram, Bit.ly and Eventbrite.
- Performed several PR/Marketing Internships in NH and FL:
- EVR Advertising, Marketing Intern, 2012
- Caroline Gleason Modeling Agency, Social Media/PR Intern, 2013
- Miami Fashion Network, PR Coordinator/Intern, 2014
- Salonceuticals, Social Media Intern, 2014
- TESstylist, wardrobe styling internship 2017
- Worked with notable firms in South Florida including:
- Impact PR, June 2014 - August 2014 (Miss Florida USA Pageant Project)
- Annex Communications, August 2014
- Sonshine Communications, Nov. 2014 - July 2015
- Pro-bono / Freelance projects include:
- Warp Tour Music Artist biography writing, 2013
- Blog writer for Employee Communications Council Spring 2017 to present
- Pine and Bars Marketing press release writing and Facebook Paid Media 2014 and 2017
- Silk Day Spa website creation, 2015
- Ooh Laa Spa social media and PR work, 2013 to present